Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More pics of my sewing space...


Here's a few more pics of the sewing space. It's not done yet, but the furniture (albeit a chair) is all in. The organization is what's next! I just need some time to get it all done!

So, here's a salvaged metal cabinet that used to belong to my grandmother. It held all her cake decorating supplies. It was a plain dingy white before, but got a super fun make-over with some fabulous blue latex paint and poly-acrylic top-coat. This cabinet holds a ton!! It's great for hiding the not-so-pretty crafting tools! Oh, and the best part is...I can use magnets on the cabinet!!


And "after"...



Anyhow, I need to run. I don't have as much time as I thought I did to post more. I'll be back later!

Thanks for looking!

...Ruth Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment