Monday, June 20, 2011

My Laundry Line Never Looked So Good!

To say the least, these gorgeous new fabrics make my line look awesome! (I wish I had spare just to leave hanging all the time, so that every time I look out the window, I'd catch a glimpse of them!)





Wondering what they are? (I say this for my family that reads this blog but don't have much interest in sewing themselves...) They are from Anna Maria Horner's new line LouLouThi. Yes, I adore her fabrics. This is her latest line. I love it. I want more of course, but for now, this is what I have. This fabric will be turned into pillow covers for our upstairs couch. I have wanted covers for the regular pillows ever since we got the couch (about 4 years ago), but had never gotten the perfect fabric for them. Now I have it. This is one project getting bumped up on the (very long) sewing list! I can't wait to make them!

Thanks for letting me share!
~Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment